The "New" Emporium

Started by Anthony, May 04, 2005, 07:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Sweet Laker

I just love this part of the ceiling:

Everytime I enter Emporium I am stunned :D Very lovely, wish I had something like that in my ceiling too  =P~

Jorien

LOL!   :lol:

Anthony

Quote from: "Sweet Laker"Everytime I enter Emporium I am stunned :D Very lovely, wish I had something like that in my ceiling too  =P~

It really is so beautiful, and the new layout means people can see it and appreciate it much more.  I also love the new arrangement with the coutners in front of the Emporium paintings, a bit like the one in Boardwalk Candy Palace.  It means they are made into more of a feature and the location of those counters makes much more sense in terms of guest flow aswell.

The new Pin Station looks so much better aswell.  Overall it's a job well done, and DLRP have proved once again that they can now handle makeover and refurbishment things like this very well - just look at SM:M2.  :wink:

Disneyana

I just love the new Emporium. It looks much better and the new pin area is soo beautiful. Now in my opinion everything there looks more open. And I think shopping there will now be more comfortable and enjoyable than it was before.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Anthony

More photos here: http://www.photosmagiques.com/trip/05_0 ... /index.php  :wink:

The new Pin Trading corner is indeed lovely:

I can't wait to get stuck in looking through all those pins!  :o  I think it'll help a lot that it isn't actually really a corner either, like the old one.  That means you won't have to look over people to see the pins, since in the old one if just one person was looking at them then no-one else could get near!  :lol:

Disneyana

Yes this is exactly what I didn't liked from the old corner. And so I felt with the rest of Emporium. But now it's better and I can't wait to shop in it.  :wink: [/quote]
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"