Ratatouille posters

Started by Kristof, June 16, 2007, 01:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

The Buena Vista invasion can't seem to be stopped...

Look what they did now...

The former attraction posters on Place des Frères Lumières side:

Disney Bros. Plaza side:

Anthony

Good lord.  They'd better be paying good money for pissing on Disney Studio 1 like this. :shock:

Actually, to be totally honest, they don't look half bad. Hopefully the billboard will disappear soon, I can't believe it's still there showing Cars after over a year.

RnRCj

I don't think they look too bad - just the one in the last photo.

Quote from: "Baloo"Good lord.  They'd better be paying good money for pissing on Disney Studio 1 like this. :shock:

Actually, to be totally honest, they don't look half bad. Hopefully the billboard will disappear soon, I can't believe it's still there showing Cars after over a year.

The Cars billboard is still there?!?!?! :P

Japper

What the? How many movie posters can you have in 1 park? I really don't think this looks good. The attraction posters did look so less commercial. :?

The Butlin Boy

I don't think that they look that bad either, but I do think the the attraction posters are better. I just hope that they will remove the Cars billboard instead of replacing it with a giant rat! :roll:

-breeno-

Yeah i would rather have the attraction posters as well.

I can't believe that the Cars billboard is still there, i haven't been at DLRP since July 2006 and i thought they would have it gone long ago.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

TowMater

What's the name of the orange rat again? I forgot it.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Anthony

Quote from: "TowMater"What's the name of the orange rat again? I forgot it.
Emile.

The imdb page might be useful for character names and so on. Don't forget there's a topic to discuss the film here, lots of background info.

The Butlin Boy

There's more! As you can see in this image from dlrp.fr, there are two more posters on the side of Studio one.

Source: Dlrp.fr