Disneyland Park Tips Board

Started by Owain, September 16, 2007, 12:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

I remember reading on here or some where that Disneyland Park in Paris has the Most Futuristic Fast Pass System. Something like theres soemthing in the queue that work out how many people are queueing for the ride and it sends it to the Ride information board ?

Can someone correct me or if right put it in a simpliar term !  :P

Anthony

I think it's the only park with an electronic tips board, updated automatically from the turnstiles of each attraction. It also knows whether any Fastpasses are still available and removes showtimes as each performance begins.

Nicholas-c

i dont think its too correct but its good, we were in the park and it said 10 min queue for space mountain got there and it was 40 mins and queue outside
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Crush_Love

does anyone know why there is no fastpass at crush?
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

Anthony

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"i dont think its too correct but its good, we were in the park and it said 10 min queue for space mountain got there and it was 40 mins and queue outside
As far as I know it's updated live from the turnstiles, so the tips board should be the same as the wait posted outside...

Quote from: "Crush_Love"does anyone know why there is no fastpass at crush?
Completely  :offtopic: !

And as is mentioned several times in the Crush's Coaster topic, the attraction has nowhere near big enough capacity for Fastpass. It'll never happen.