Bills Wild West show tickets

Started by essexmum, February 15, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

essexmum

Hello,

I'm going 1st April for 4 nights with my daughter and three of her friends for her 18th birthday, I want to do the Wild West dinner show on the night we arrive and last time I went I booked via the French version of ticketmaster as it was cheaper, just looked and the tickets are currently €65 each.  I'm going to be buying the middle version of the half board option, so would it be cheaper to just exchange the dinner vouchers for tickets to the show?  Will they be any cheaper? Thanks in advance.

rocker

Been 3 times & it's never sold out so you should be fine booking it while you're there so don't waste your money with Ticketmaster!  It's a great show.  Also don't waste money on 1st tier tickets as 2nd tier tickets are absolutely fine.  All seats have a good view so 1st tier not worth the extra IMO.  Just use your meal voucher against the cost of a 2nd tier ticket & you'll get to go pretty cheaply. 

Once you have your meal plan booked, then call them & I'd imagine they can book Buffalo Bill for you using your vouchers as part payment.  If you can't do this in advance over the phone, then you can do it via your hotel concierge (if you're at a Disney hotel), the Buffalo Bill ticket stall in the village or City Hall in the main park.

enjoy the show...yeehaw!

polar vixen

If youve booked direct with dlp youcan add buffalo bill tickets at 10 percent off the price AND use your meal voucher as part payment. But you have to do this in advance