One day at Disney, advice

Started by teaprincess, August 20, 2017, 01:02:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teaprincess

Hi,
I'm going to Disneyland Paris for one day on the 2nd September, unfortunately I couldn't afford to stay for longer, though I wish I could!
I'm worried that one day will not be enough to experience everything and I was wondering if people had any recommendations of what rides to go on and what things to see.

dlpowl

You're right that 1 day isn't enough to see everything.  Are you planning on going in both parks or just the Disneyland park?  How best to spend your time depends on what you like to do?  Are you into thrill rides?  Or do you prefer meeting characters?  Or are you more interested in the shows?   If you can give us some idea of what you like best, we will be able to give you some pointers.

Are you arriving early and staying until park closing time?

Tineke

I'd advice you make a time schedule and start marking timed events you don't want to miss (shows, parades, ....)
If you want a dining reservation at a specific restaurant (not counter service) pick your time and make the reservation based on your planned events.
Then make a list of 'must do' attractions, and check online whether they have fast pass service. Get the fast pass for the first one as soon as you arrive, and start working on the rest of your 'must do list'

polar vixen

Bear in mind that counter service in france isnt terribly quick in fact you can queue 45 minutes easily. A buffet reservation means you get seated quickly and you food is instant