Control room?

Started by Javey74, May 13, 2007, 02:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tubbsy

Quote from: "DisneyBud"But if the three from sleeping beauty are doing it while tink is in the parade, who does it when they are all in the fantilusion parade?! :shock: I'm confused :P

Maybe its all left in teh capable hands of Tweedle Dum adn Tweedle Dee! :D  :P

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Patrick

Quote from: "DisneyBud"But if the three from sleeping beauty are doing it while tink is in the parade, who does it when they are all in the fantilusion parade?! :shock: I'm confused :P

The fairy Godmother perhaps :P .

tubbsy

Ah I forgot about the Fairy Godmother. I can see her being able to keep control.  :D

I have edited this-I want to apologise to javay who asked  sensible question and I got silly with my fairy dust idea. Hope you are not offended. :)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Javey74

Quote from: "tubbsy"Ah I forgot about the Fairy Godmother. I can see her being able to keep control.  :D

I have edited this-I want to apologise to javay who asked  sensible question and I got silly with my fairy dust idea. Hope you are not offended. :)

No I'm not offended tubbsy at the least, I wish at times it was fairy dust, never mind we could always dream, you know, it could be "JUST LIKE WE DREAMED IT" after all. :donald: