Restaurant menus now available on DLP site

Started by msRavenswood, October 27, 2016, 10:31:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msRavenswood

DLP have finally uploaded the menus for all restaurants on their site. Very handy while planning.

DisneyRon

Quote from: msRavenswood on October 27, 2016, 10:31:44 AM
DLP have finally uploaded the menus for all restaurants on their site. Very handy while planning.

That is great news indeed. Very useful info to have available for everyone.

DutchBrit

It's a good idea, but I'm having problems opening quite a few of them - they haven't quite caught all the bugs yet, I think  ;)

DisneyRon

While appreciate them adding the actual menus as PDFs, it is a bit annoying that I can't just open them like the WDW or DLR versions, but it is cool that you can actually see the layout you'd get at the restaurant itself.

Andybear

Quote from: DutchBrit on October 27, 2016, 10:37:03 PM
It's a good idea, but I'm having problems opening quite a few of them - they haven't quite caught all the bugs yet, I think  ;)

Same here - I thought it was a problem with my laptop, but obviously it's not  ;)

DisneyRon

Quote from: Andybear on October 27, 2016, 11:00:18 PM

Same here - I thought it was a problem with my laptop, but obviously it's not  ;)

It could be your browser throwing a hissy fit because they're PDFs?
Mine doesn't open them in browser, but immediately asks for a download location, so it works on all I think.
You could try right-clicking on the link and download the PDF first?

Puffin

For the buffet restaurants it would be great to have a few examples and the menu of what would be normally on offer.
may 2012 hotel new york ● november 2013 sequoia lodge ● may 2014 tokyo disneysea ● december 2014 sequoia lodge ● may 2016 fort wilderness resort (WDW) ● september 2016 sequoia lodge ● november 2016 newport bay ● march 2017 sequoia lodge ● april 2017 tokyo disneysea  ● may 2017 newport bay ● september 2017 hotel cheyenne  ● november 2017 santa fé  ● december 2017 tokyo disneyland  ● january 2018 tokyo disneysea ● april 2018 hotel cheyenne ● july 2018 newport bay ● august 2019 hotel cheyenne

Andybear

Quote from: DisneyRon on October 27, 2016, 11:05:04 PM
Quote from: Andybear on October 27, 2016, 11:00:18 PM

It could be your browser throwing a hissy fit because they're PDFs?

Mine doesn't open them in browser, but immediately asks for a download location, so it works on all I think.
You could try right-clicking on the link and download the PDF first?

Mine does open them in the browser.  I'll have a go at work at lunchtime, see how it goes.  Thanks :-)

msRavenswood

I can't open them on my iPad by they work just fine on my Windows laptop.

Andybear

I tried opening some at lunchtime and had the same problem with the same ones.  It's not the browser as I have Google Chrome at home and Internet Explorer at work.  Thankfully I could open the ones I'm most interested in :- )