Return of past parades for 25th?

Started by MickeyAteMyCap, March 23, 2016, 12:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickeyAteMyCap

Quote from: dazzle_v2003 on June 04, 2016, 11:12:54 PM
In regards to WDS I've found out recently rumour is the reason the parades had to be cancelled in WDS is because of health and Safety rules that have come in which meant the park was not able to be evacuated quick enough in an emergency when the parade was on as the park become blocked. If this is true then we won't have any parade of any sorts at WDS until DLP sort this problem out.
I hope that's not true. Health and Safety spoil everything.  >:(

rebecca20

Strange as they have a hugeeeee parade for NYE. Hope it gets sorted before then!
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

mrpiggywinkles52

Why was Stars and Cars removed? Was there ever a reason given?

I could maybe see it coming back for the 25th, wasn't a great parade but better than nothing and gave something to do in the studios, it did cause some guest flow issues but overall it wasn't bad.

dazzle_v2003

That is what I was told by someone who was told that by a cast member. It was health and safety but yeah you are right. They do still have the parade at NYE but maybe it just fits in with the health and safety requirements as there isn't huge floats like Disney Cinema Parade.

MickeyAteMyCap

Stuff health & safety. Would rather risks were taken than everything being effectively child-locked because it's Disney.

MickeyAteMyCap

Quote from: polar vixen on June 27, 2016, 09:59:33 PM
I think given recent happening at disney world that is an incredibly thoughtless and inappropriate thing to say. 
What's that got to do with health & safety at Disneyland Paris? I wasn't even bringing that up. They're two different places and it is simply ridiculous to ban a parade because of health & safety when the only danger is somebody getting a minor squash.

Gaston30

I hope we don't get the same reused floats again like we did for the 20th  add a few new characters etc mow glib on jungle book float . Lotso on toy story themed float  maybe have Marie on the parade  new princess floats  add the villains. With face characters  gaston wicked queen maleficent  old hag  dr facilller