Booking hotel only

Started by Uptongirl, July 17, 2016, 08:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uptongirl

I'm wanting to book a hotel (either Cheyenne or Santa fe) as I've just got a dream pass and want to take advantage of the discount. I've just come back from a stay at Cheyenne and was disappointed to find out I couldn't book the hotel at the hotel, she suggested I used the website but I can't find any website to book the hotel and use my pass to get the discount. Only a package deal including park tickets etc which I obviously don't need. Any advice?

msRavenswood

You need to call them to book a room with AP discount.

Uptongirl

Thank you I'll give them a call. Also before I got my pass I read that you could get free soft drinks in table service restaurants. I went in planet Hollywood and the lagoon but they didn't do it. Got 10% off good so that's good

msRavenswood

Which pass do you have? Only Dream AP, the most expensive one, offers free drinks.

Uptongirl

That's the one I have. The dream one. I tried at a few places. The hotels told me I could only use it in restaurants but planet Hollywood, lagoon and pizza outpost could only give 10%. It's still a saving but not quite what I expected. Any tips for using the pass to its full potential? Thanks for your help its much appreciated

msRavenswood

Upon reading the terms, you are entitled to a free non-alcoholic coctail in all table service restaurants of the resort, excluding Café des Cascadeurs. By the way, Planet Hollywood is not owned by Disney and is excluded from this offer. Also, the 10% discount is eligible for meals at the following Disney Village locations: Annette's Diner, Café Mickey, La Grange, New York Style Sandwiches, The Steakhouse for all APs and the Dream passport gives you a 10% discount at LEGO Store, Rainforest Cafe, King Ludwig's Castle, Starbucks Coffee, Earl of Sandwich and McDonald's as well.

Uptongirl

Thank you. It seems they make it up as they go along. We got 10% off at planet hollywood and at blue lagoon but McDonald's could only do a cheese burger at €1 instead of €1 something. It's still a saving which is great but its unclear as to what you get so it's difficult to plan a budget.