Park Tours

Started by itsadisneywonderfulworld, May 13, 2016, 02:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsadisneywonderfulworld

Hi!

I am going for my Fifth trip in January and have been seriously considering the park tour. I've never been on one before and since me and my friend have both been three times together in the last few years it might be nice to do something different.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the tours and could weigh in on if they're good value or not?

Thank you!

DisneyRon

The only tour I can weigh in on is the park tour of Disneyland Park, I missed my appointment for the Studios tour thanks to some unfortunate events. :)

As for the park tour, my last visit was September 2014, so it's been a while, pricing may well have changed.
The cost was €25 per person, with the maximum group size usually being around 10 (according to the CM, there were only 3 of us on this particular tour).
The tour itself is basically a 90 minute walk (up to 2 hours I believe, we were a small group, so things went fairly fast) around the park with the guide speaking about the current location and pointing out easily missed little details and answering questions from the guests.
I certainly had a fun time strolling around the park and looking at it with different eyes.

Not sure if the tour is something for younger children as you will be passing rides and such by on the tour, but those that are interested in the stories and history of the park will have a nice time of it. It does matter whether or not there's a "click" with the CM doing the tour, but I imagine that usually won't be too much of an issue. :)

itsadisneywonderfulworld

Thanks so much Disneyron! I think you've made up my mind.

It's me and another adult going, and we've been to DLP a few times, so it'd be really nice to see it through new eyes as you say. We both loving learning things about the park so I guess it's a must.

Thank you!

DisneyRon

;D Happy to help.

Make a trip report of your trip and share your experiences of the tour. :D