Main Street USA Music!

Started by Ohana, December 10, 2015, 03:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohana

So after listening long and hard to the continuous loop of Main Street Christmas music on Youtube, reading through others' comments and searching high and low through the realms of Spotify, I have compiled a playlist of everything from Main Street and put it in order (well, the order of the playlist on youtube, it sounds about right from memory but I may be wrong).

The only slight difference is the March of the Toys piece is by a different artist, wasn't able to locate the original on Spotify. I will post the link below. I hope everyone enjoys this as much as me! :)

https://open.spotify.com/user/hayleymarie91/playlist/1naxAzAwMpnNhPXTENkSI1
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

jj554

Thanks for this!

I got back from DLP last night and this is just the soundtrack I need to lift my spirits, I have a horrible cold and feeling a bit grotty so will have this music on today to transport me back to Main Street.

I think Carol of The Bells is my favourite.

Your effort in putting the playlist together is much appreciated!
Trips so far
April 2011 - Sequoia Lodge (First ever DLRP trip)
Nov 2011 - Newport Bay Club (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2011)
Sep 2012 - Hotel New York (20th Anniversary Celebrations)
Nov 2013 - Hotel Cheyenne (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2013)
Dec 2015 - Disneyland Hotel (Disneyland at Christmas)

twentythingamabobs

Wow! Thanks for this, your effort is much appreciated - going to be played on a loop in the car to get us in the mood for Sunday  ;D

Ohana

No problem, love to spread a bit of Disney Magic! :) I also intend to loop this, were driving a lot to see family over Christmas so this'll make it nicer :)
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel