can you use the heating already?

Started by Thaliel, October 03, 2015, 07:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaliel

I remember a very freezing mid-october a few years ago where we could't warm up in pur room since the central control hadn't turned on heating for the hotels yet. Since the weather forecast looks like temperatures will drop a bit when we're there, it would be really great if someone who just came back home could tell me whether heating is already available or if we need to bring our small radiator
<-Plz click

c3po

The rooms in SL had individual heat controls, so I imagine you can. I simply turned off our heater to get a good temperature (it was on low when we arrived). I was also able to adjust it upwards, so I imagine you can as well.
[size=85]1972 - Disneyland; 1974 - WDW; 1988 - Disneyland; 1996 - Disneyland; 1998 - Disneyland; 2000 - Disneyland; 2003 - WDW (Coronado Springs & Grosvenor Resort); 2009 - DLP (Newport Bay Club); October 2010 - DLP (Sequoia Lodge); October 2014 (Disneyland Hotel); September 2015 (Sequoia Lodge); March 2017 (Sequoia Lodge GF)

HildeKitten

I went last weekend, stayed in the Cheyenne and turned on the heating because it was chilly, it worked just fine :)
I was glad for the extra duvets on the bunk beds though, but it needs to be said that I get cold at night really quickly (during the day its all good, but at night, urgh).