Where do you stay on your visits to disneyland?

Started by shell_ely, March 15, 2007, 11:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

what hotel do you stay in

hotel santa fe
9 (17.3%)
hotel cheyenne
4 (7.7%)
davy crockett ranch
4 (7.7%)
sequoia lodge
7 (13.5%)
newport bay club
7 (13.5%)
hotel new york
7 (13.5%)
disneyland hotel
7 (13.5%)
off site disney hotel (kyriad,dream castle etc)
6 (11.5%)
other off site hotel
1 (1.9%)
paris hotel
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Voting closed: March 15, 2007, 11:51:43 AM

Riebi

Is there also something like a "room maid"?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Jayna62

:pluto: You can get the cabins cleaned like the hotels rooms and clean towels put in.

lil-shawn

so here is my list!!

1st trip: Davy Crockett Ranch
2nd trip: Davy Crockett Ranch
3rd trip: Admirals club New Port Bay
4th trip: Sequoja Lodge
5th trip: New Port Bay
6th trip: Admirals Club with lake view New Port Bay
7th trip: New Port Bay
8th trip: Sequoja Lodge Montana with lake view
9th trip: Santa Fe

and the next upcoming trips are at the New York & Disneyland Hotel

Frollo20

When I visited, I stayed at the Newport(1night) and New York (3nights),
the Newport is pretty good unless you get the room that i got with painting peeling off and the button for the toilet falling when u press it. But it was only for one night so i didn't mind. Also the Newport is almost the same as boardwalk and the yacht and beach club here in fl.
The New York Hotel was great in every aspect especially the bar!!!!

Angela

1st time I stayed in a hotel about 17 kms from Disneyland (forgot the name also, did not make a good impression though)
Second and third time I stayed in Santa Fe, fourth time I'd stayed in Seqouia lodge, fifth time I'd stayed in New Port Bay club at the admirals floor with lake view, sixth time I'd stayed in Cheyenne and next July I will be staying in the Kyriad hotel simply because I get 6 days there for the prive Santa Fe charges for 4 days.
I would love to go once to the Disney land hotel or New York hotel but still think they are rather expensive and I rather spend the money on goodies than....

Anonymous

I'm a bit surprised you're getting extra time in the Kyriad as opposed to Santa Fe. When I booked for September, the pricing at the Kyriad worked out more than the Santa Fe. I thought with it being further out, it would be cheaper.

Joseph Carter

Im not 100% but i think that Kyriad is cheaper (and more Comfortable) when there are more people but if its just 2 or 3 then Santa Fe is definatley cheaper than Kyriad.
//http://www.disneymanpodcast.com
Check out the Disneyman Podcast!!! Its disney fun for everyone!

Angela

I am going alone with the kid so 2 people.. so I can book a 2 persons room wich is always cheaper then 4 persons room. Also Kyriad is the only hotel in the area wich have the 5=4 or the 4=3 and the 3=2 action in July. So considering all that... Kyriad is defenitly cheaper than Santa Fe. Maybe troughout the year Santa Fe could be cheaper but since I am on a budget I wanted the cheapest hotel and I have explored all other options and Kyriad just gave me the best deal

lindylou2_2002

We stayed at the santa fe once and hated, but then we dont much liek the all in one idea that a hotel has to offer.
We normally stay at the Ranch the pool is fantastic, and you can get brekkie the kids love going to get from the little hut, it comes in a happy meal type box, with plenty of coffee and jams to go around. We like our kids to go to bed and shut the door and have a little bit of piece in the evenings.

We also stayed t the pierre Vacances(sp) which was great as it also had 2 seperate bedrooms and kitchen diner. Ir was right next to the shopping centre so that was a bonus as we could just walk across. Would stay there again.
LINDY

mtt

stopped at the hotel cheyenne in 98/99  
and booked for thehotel santa fe for sept
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

Anonymous

Quote from: "Joseph Carter"Im not 100% but i think that Kyriad is cheaper (and more Comfortable) when there are more people but if its just 2 or 3 then Santa Fe is definatley cheaper than Kyriad.

Ah, well I'm going on my own, so that must be it. I think I checked prices for my sister too (2 adults & 1 child) and Santa Fe was cheaper.

Angela

I checked it again and for Santa Fe for 4 days I had to pay 743 euro and for Kyriad I had to pay 748 euro with character breakfast wich is more expensive when you stay in Kyriad.
But coming to 4 person rooms I really do not know the price differences although my uncle (who has a family of 8 ) was also cheaper with the Kyriad hotel instead of Santa Fe.
It could also depends of where you are coming from I think.. maybe English travel agents do not have a contract with Kyriad of what so ever...