best time to eat at Cafe mickey?

Started by polar vixen, July 03, 2015, 04:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polar vixen

So after much consideration I've realised it's silly paying for breakfast there when it's already included at Davy crockett,  but in thinking is still it safest way to meet a mixture of general characters,  we are there Monday to Monday,  I'm thinking we should go mid week but what time of day do you think will be quietest?  I was thinking about 3:30- are they open ask day?  Are characters there all day and how does the rotation work?  Thanks for all your advice guys n gals

Pete's Dragon

have only been to Cafe Mickeys for breakfast. great way to meet some characters as they take it in turns to meet and greet every table. for lunch we went to Cowboy Cookout, which was a lot more interactive and more enjoyable. sadly i dont think its a character lunch anymore  :'(

Mitchell

I think it's now closed for afternoon, just opens for breakfast, 2 hrs for lunch and then 5pm for dinner?

We went at 8 and it was busy but was still really cool, the characters for dinner are pretty much always Mickey, Goofy and Eeyore on one rotation with Tigger and Pluto on the other, they meet for about half hour than swap round :)
Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017

polar vixen

Thanks Mitchell, I was quite looking forward to out until I'd realised they'd changed the menu! Not so she about it now that you can't order single items, what did you think of it?

Zee79

We were looking to eat here again because last time we went kids were small & meu fab, now we not sure as don't like the new menu with limited options. Gutted really.