Cases at check-in?

Started by Holmey, July 05, 2015, 04:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holmey

Hi usually stay at Newport Bay, Admirals floor where they take cases if you arrive before 3pm and take to your room , we due to arrive at Hotel New York, Plaza room approx. 11am and does anyone know if they will also hold cases on arrival and take to your room when available? Thanks all!

daddyof2

Yes, if you arrive before your room is ready they'll be kept until it is.

Komble

Is this the case at all Disney hotels? (e.g. Santa Fe?)

stifle

HildeKitten

Quote from: Komble on July 06, 2015, 12:48:49 AM

I think that your luggage being brought up to your room is more a "vip kinda room" thing.
BUT all hotels, including Santa Fe, have a luggage department which is perfectly trustworthy (I've used the Santa Fe one loads in the past) where you can leave your luggage for free.
You just have to hand it over and they'll give you a coupon with a number, much like a cloak room and you can retrieve it later :)

Komble

Quote from: HildeKitten on July 06, 2015, 04:31:50 PM
Quote from: Komble on July 06, 2015, 12:48:49 AM

I think that your luggage being brought up to your room is more a "vip kinda room" thing.
BUT all hotels, including Santa Fe, have a luggage department which is perfectly trustworthy (I've used the Santa Fe one loads in the past) where you can leave your luggage for free.
You just have to hand it over and they'll give you a coupon with a number, much like a cloak room and you can retrieve it later :)

A-ha! That's what I thought! That's cool and works for us, thanks :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Stayed at hny in may and they took cases to our room by the time we were bk, only had that at dlh and hny. They were standard rooms.

Holmey

Thanks all of you for the replies....thought they might but just needed re-assuring, as you do! Thanks again.