Ordering birthday cake

Started by disnick.322, March 27, 2015, 11:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disnick.322

My friend is turning 21 when we go this summer and we want to order the cake as a surprise. The last time I went to cafe mickey when there was a birthday, the staff sang and bought the cake our with a few characters following. Does this still happen? Or has anyone had any experience ordering birthday cake in inventions, is it similar to cafe mickey. Thank you

ewormas

Hi
The staff and characters were still going to the table and singing a week ago!

cazspence

Yes we have done it several times, most recently in inventions. It's a yummy vacherin cake. Ice cream and meringue. When you call the restaurant reservation line to book your meal just request a birthday cake then too. You just pay it on the night along with your meal.

disnick.322

Thank you both that's good to know. cazspence do they also sing in inventions or is that just a cafe mickey thing, as I know in other restaurants such as the blue lagoon they just bring the cake out?

LotsoHugginBear

At Inventions they sing as well.
During my last visit a littel boy celebrated his 4th Birthday and was verry happy to get his cake from Goofy & Pluto. Some CM followed them and were singing, some guest of the restaurant as well.

Remeber to order the cake at least one day in advance.

disnick.322

Brilliant,  thanks for the information,  as the birthday cake and singing seems to be the same,  think we'll go for inventions. Thanks for the advice about ordering the cake in advance.