booking fees

Started by sarahh83, January 25, 2015, 06:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarahh83

just rang to get a quote and couldnt have spoken to a more French bloke if i'd tried!

anyway managed to grasp the total amount and deposit amount from him

and i know about the booking fee

however he mentioned another fee? possibly a hotel taxes fee?

anyone shed any light on this and roughly how much it is?? bless him he tried explaining but i couldnt understand him haha
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

BenRM

Ive also found it challenging when booking on the phone too.

Ive had a look at my itemised bill from when I booked and the bill is split into:

Hotel with breakfast
Local occupancy tax (*)
Park tickets adults
Park tickets kids
Food options (ie cafe mickey / half board)
Handling Fee (*)
Insurance (if taken)

Im assuming its either of the items ive put *s by.

Mrsya

We had to pay a €0.40 per person per night handling fee that amounted to €19 total for our 5 night trip.

sarahh83

First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

captain rocket

That figure was actually the hotel occupancy tax, it used to be included but is now shown as an extra to the price, especially if not booking direct and maybe staying offsite.