Attraction Opening Hours - Same as Park Hours?

Started by DisneyManiac, October 04, 2014, 09:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

Question is in the title, are the attraction opening hours the same as park hours?

DisneyRon

No, especially in Disneyland itself the attractions start shutting down a fair bit before the formal closing time in preparation of Disney Dreams, if you can reach an attraction it'll usually still be running; Pirates for instance keeps going until just before the 9 PM mark, but it's a bit of circuitous route to actually get to it.

Fantasyland closes first (the main castle gates needs to be closed for Dreams), then it radiates outward from there.

No idea how the pattern goes at the Studios Park, but I'm assuming it's similar there.

DisneyfanGermany

When I was there last week, they lt me enter the Ratatouille area at 5.45pm - 15minutes before closing. I was aböe to ride it until 6.30pm - half an hour after closing. When we got out, we just could have taken the way through Toon Studio and Studio 1 out - as they don't wanted us to go to other parts of the Park (after closure). But until closure you normally can acces to everything.

Same with BTM: Last visitors at 7.55pm, 5minutrs before Dreams! (and Park closure as dreams is directly when the park closes).

Right, Fantasyland closes earlier (depends on park closure) as said before.

It totally depends on the CM's as they are the ones wo shut down the attraction. They are not allowed to closed it earlier than scheduled (except in higher circumstamces) - bit, let's be honest - no CM would say anything against 15minutes...

Disneyland Paris: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 (Jan.), 2014 (March), 2014 (July), 2014 (Oct.), 2015 (Jan.)
Walt Disney World: 2004
Hong Kong Disneyland: 2014 (April)

future visits: Walt Disney World (July 2015)

Instagram: marc_leder
Instagram: disneyland_paris_photos

other theme park visits: Universal Singapore, Movie Park Germany, Legoland Germany, Fort Fun, and many others!

DisneyManiac

Quote from: DisneyfanGermany on October 16, 2014, 12:03:52 AM
When I was there last week, they lt me enter the Ratatouille area at 5.45pm - 15minutes before closing. I was aböe to ride it until 6.30pm - half an hour after closing. When we got out, we just could have taken the way through Toon Studio and Studio 1 out - as they don't wanted us to go to other parts of the Park (after closure). But until closure you normally can acces to everything.

Same with BTM: Last visitors at 7.55pm, 5minutrs before Dreams! (and Park closure as dreams is directly when the park closes).

Right, Fantasyland closes earlier (depends on park closure) as said before.

It totally depends on the CM's as they are the ones wo shut down the attraction. They are not allowed to closed it earlier than scheduled (except in higher circumstamces) - bit, let's be honest - no CM would say anything against 15minutes...

Thanks DisneyfanGermany, I'll just have to wait and see!