Grand farwell Princess Parade !!!

Started by needmagic, March 23, 2007, 01:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

belle

we are going tomorrow :D so we are gonna see the new parade if i am right ?the one that allways begins at 4 pm? we have booked  an I m a hero package for my son at the travel agency {it costs 46 euro, we have got a voucher for an outfit which he can choose from {f.i. peter pan woody buzz or captain hook}and we have got vouchers for the parade.does anybody ever booked the same deal.we thought it was a very nice thing for our little boy.

belle

when its the new parade we are gonna make pics or try to film it :D

disneymadchris

Quote from: "belle"when its the new parade we are gonna make pics or try to film it :D

It starts today.

Masamune

:) Aww, I bet the last showing of the Wonderful World of Disney Parade was wonderful.

:P It's making way for something even better though, so we can't stay sad for long.

Dlrpfan

awwbye WWODP/Princess parade we will all miss you but all hope that yyour not destroyed but kept and preserved :)
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Japper

Jayna62

:pluto: So sad, but im sure the new parade will be great. :)

Owain

You will be missed !  :(

DisneyBud

Really does look as though they wanted to go out in style with all the extra characters and dancers (I'm guessing they didn't have enough black sweeps so they had to use the ones from the Xmas parade?) - great effort though!

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "DisneyBud"I'm guessing they didn't have enough black sweeps so they had to use the ones from the Xmas parade!

Well Spotted!  :)  Yes the toilet brushes were brought out again.

stuarthulluk

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"
Quote from: "DisneyBud"I'm guessing they didn't have enough black sweeps so they had to use the ones from the Xmas parade!

Well Spotted!  :)  Yes the toilet brushes were brought out again.

aawww it was sooo good.... i loved it...... saw it as the exited the gate, then ran to it as it entered the exit gate through the arcade...... was soooo kool, huge dancers... loads of characters was very well done. and my mate was *friends* with chip so i got to see them........ wiked