Luggage Storage

Started by evil cod, August 18, 2014, 06:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evil cod

Hi guys,

We are staying off site in Val D'Europe so need to do something with our luggage on the first day.
Read here: http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/practicalities/luggage-storage/ there is either storage at the station or the park. Does anyone have experience with either of these?

Think I would trust the park storage more but can not find pricing anywhere. We will probably have one large case and 1 or 2 smaller bags to store.

Aurora1

We used the storage at the train station a couple of times. Never had a problem. It is guarded, and your luggage is in lockers. There about 9 Euros.
Don`t know about the park.

itslizi

Recently I watched a vlog by ThatDisneyLover of her visit in April recently and she stored her luggage at the luggage storage at the Disneyland Park. She mentioned in the vlog that it cost her $7 then on the last day she found out that the service was free.

That's the only information I have I'm afraid, so maybe you got go over and find ThatDisneyLover on YouTube and directly ask her the question, or on Twitter for that matter (@ThatDisneyLover)

HFJohnson

I think storage at the park starts at €3 for small bags and goes up to around €9 for large bags. You find the storage room on the right hand side of the park entrance, near the entrance to the DLH.

amanda08

If you happen to have a Dream AP luggage storage at Disney guest storage is free :) I think I have got almost the value of my AP back just using this service over the year lol

captain rocket

Both are absolutely fine! And both are safe!
If you come in on Eurostar then the station is the logical place to leave your luggage as i assume you will be making your way to your hotel by RER or shuttle bus.
The luggage at the park gate is only free if you have a Dream AP and you are only entitled to one free bag per pass. There can also be a wait for deposit/collection at busy times. You also have to take your bags through security and down to the park and back up again. Whichever you use I am sure that you will have a good trip!