Auberge de Cendrillon? Book in advance or not?

Started by gothprincess, August 04, 2014, 09:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gothprincess

Sorry for the re-post but I think I posted in the wrong place.

When I was booking my holiday I didn't have the funds for Auberge De Cendrillon on top of the half bord plus (we threw our five year old a blow out frozen birthday party with Elsa, Anna and Kristoff it was totally worth it). Anyway the price in pounds looked a lot cheaper than it would be in euros will I still pay the £130 or whatever it was for myself my husband and out five year old?  Is that a discounted price for booking early? I am assuming my 1 year old eats for free if not he can eat off our plates or I'll take him a jar.

gemma2806

If you want to dine at Auberge then definitely make a reservation in advance. Your HB plus vouchers can be used for face value and then once you are there you can pay the extra at the end of your meal.

In terms of a 1 year old the food is a set menu and is a very acquired taste! I know quite a few people on here who go for the experience rather than the fancy food (dessert being the exception!). It would probably be better to take something for your baby to eat  :D

MinnieMum

I'm planning on booking here for our trip in October as I thought it would save time on queuing for the princess pavilion. We have half board plus so just going to pay the difference.
Thought I'd mention that we are planning for just myself and my daughter going for the meal and husband is going to take my younger son elsewhere to save paying for all of us. I thought it would be a nice Mummy and daughter time x

gothprincess

Thanks it might work out cheaper to use the vouchers as part payment and pay for a buffet meal.???