Kid's corner in hotels

Started by Lucyloo, July 31, 2014, 02:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucyloo

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the 'kid's corner' in Sequoia Lodge consists of?  Anything suitable for 3yr old?

Thanks,

Zee79

My kids said some building blocks, t.v and chairs when they went last may so nothing much unless they have upgraded it.

gemma2806

The kids corner in the Golden Forest Club is slightly better than the standard kids corner if you are staying in the Golden Forest Club Rooms.

They have a tv in both French and English channels, they also provide kids magazines, games, pictures of different characters to colour along with the crayons to colour them in and also drinks and sweets. This meant that my son was entertained right by me whilst I had a relaxing drink with my other half at the end of the day  :D

Lucyloo

Sounds good.  Yes we're in Golden Forest, so is their kids part separate to the std one?  Is it part of the Golden Forest Lounge?

gemma2806

There is a standard kids corner in the hotel lobby straight through the main doors and over to the left near the lifts.

The GFC kids corner is inside the GFC lounge as soon as you walk in. There are sofas to the right and the kids area is right by these.  :D