Your Favourite Adrenaline Attraction in DLRP ?

Started by Owain, March 19, 2007, 05:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favourite Adrenaline ride in Disneyland Paris ?

Space Mountain: Mission 2
5 (17.2%)
Star Tours
1 (3.4%)
Rock \'n\' Roller Coaster
17 (58.6%)
Big Thunder Mountain
4 (13.8%)
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril
2 (6.9%)
Armageddon: Special Effects
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: March 19, 2007, 05:35:05 PM

DisneyBud

Got to be RnRc for me! The start is amazing, and the music - WOOF! But I love all the others too, couldn't live without BTM lol

Lordofthemightybeasts

Quote from: "Martha86"What was Space Mountain like compared to Mission 2?

Oh, don't get me started. :wink:
Let's just say the original was a more exciting, magical, charming, immersive experience, and one you'd want to ride again much more than Mission 2.

Anyway, Big Thunder Mountain is definitely the one I'd miss most if it was removed, and it's the only adrenaline attraction that I would consider a proper Disney attraction.

Samninetysix

Quote from: "Lordofthemightybeasts"
Quote from: "Martha86"What was Space Mountain like compared to Mission 2?

Oh, don't get me started. :wink:
Let's just say the original was a more exciting, magical, charming, immersive experience, and one you'd want to ride again much more than Mission 2.

Anyway, Big Thunder Mountain is definitely the one I'd miss most if it was removed, and it's the only adrenaline attraction that I would consider a proper Disney attraction.

I was stuck on this one also but as it's about "adrenaline" I chose R&RC but if it was favourite, it'd be BTM

Jayna62

:pluto: I would say R&RC. Still scared when i go on again but BTM is still my favourite.

Lis1dragon

Hi Everyone,

My son loves Rock'n'Roller coaster - but now that he can reach the height level for space mountain - he can't get enough of it.  Unfortunately we never rode mission 1, but he loves the music on mission 2 , and the whole ride- cant wait for him to grow a bit more so we can do Indiana Jones!!

Owain

Quote from: "Lis1dragon"Hi Everyone,

My son loves Rock'n'Roller coaster - but now that he can reach the height level for space mountain - he can't get enough of it.  Unfortunately we never rode mission 1, but he loves the music on mission 2 , and the whole ride- cant wait for him to grow a bit more so we can do Indiana Jones!!

A bit of the topic but i did not no Rock n Roller Coaster had a lower height than Indiana Jones and Space Moutain !

Samninetysix

LOL, me either, I remember telling my wife and daughter, it cant be that bad, look how low the minimum height is, then when we sat in the cars and they lowered the big padded locks over us, i said to my missus "hmmm, this looks bad" :D

disneymadchris

Quote from: "Samninetysix"LOL, me either, I remember telling my wife and daughter, it cant be that bad, look how low the minimum height is, then when we sat in the cars and they lowered the big padded locks over us, i said to my missus "hmmm, this looks bad" :D

Lol. That sounds funny.  :D

Like many people on here I voted for Rock N'Roller Coaster but if it was favourite ride it would be BTM.