Meet Spider-Man in Backlot

Started by DLPWonders (Banned), February 24, 2014, 04:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: irishbhoy1888 on February 28, 2014, 02:49:54 PM
Is this definate or hearsay ?

It's definate. He will be there for meets. Just the exact dates are still unknown.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

irishbhoy1888

Quote from: DLRPWonders on March 01, 2014, 02:23:58 PM
Quote from: irishbhoy1888 on February 28, 2014, 02:49:54 PM
Is this definate or hearsay ?
Happy days , my little fella wil be delighted . :)

It's definate. He will be there for meets. Just the exact dates are still unknown.

DLPWonders (Banned)

From April 19, Spider-Man will meet the guests via a photolocation near of the Blockbuster Café (date confirmed by @DisneylandPfans)

Source: DisneylandBerry
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Alexz

Quote from: DLRPWonders on March 22, 2014, 11:30:56 AM
From April 19, Spider-Man will meet the guests via a photolocation near of the Blockbuster Café (date confirmed by @DisneylandPfans)

Source: DisneylandBerry
Cool!  ;D
My previous Disney trips:
Tokyo Disneyland: March 1998
Walt Disney World: March 2008 /*\ New Years 2011 /*\ April 2013 /*\ October 2015
Disneyland Paris: September 2013 /*\ July 2015
Disneyland California: August 2016 (Honeymoon)

Upcoming trips:
Disneyland Paris: Spring 2020?
Walt Disney World: 2021 or 2022
Hong Kong Disneyland: -
Shanghai Disneyland: -

moonloo

Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh  what happened to March?! I was so excited for my little boy to meet his hero! Flaming DLP and their non commital to dates until the last possible minute!  :-X

StarGazer

Sorry for posting in this slightly old topic, but I was wondering, is he staying until June or July? Here you've been commenting July, but on some other sites I've been reading June, and I don't know which one to believe...

His photolocation sure does look nice though! Love that even the photographers follow the Daily Bugle theme!

(photo: @Disney_Fotograf)
♫ S-U-G-A-R, jump into your racing car, it's a sugar rush! ♫

Mrsya

Until 10th July we were told. My son met him three weeks ago. The queue moves very slowly as Spider-Man spends quite a bit of time with each famiły. We got there at 10:10 (he doesn't start until 10:45) and were 7th in queue and were prob there an hour and a half.

msRavenswood

Spiderman appearances have been extended until 30th September according to this article .

StarGazer

I see, that's good to hear! Thanks for your replies!  ;D

As for the long queue, it was to be expected. After all, Spiderman has always been quite chatty  ;)
♫ S-U-G-A-R, jump into your racing car, it's a sugar rush! ♫

Anthony

mickeymike

Can't wait to meet him! I'm not a huge fan of Spiderman but I think it's just a great to take a picture with him!
Hopefully I can get it in November  ;D And ofcourse a will buy the photo souvenir pass+