Buffalo Bills - Half Board plus voucher

Started by pinkjoolz68, August 13, 2014, 12:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinkjoolz68

Not sure if this has been asked and I have tried a search but can't find what I am after so I am hoping you wil be able to help.

Going to DLP in November and would really like to do Buffalo Bills - we have half board plus vouchers so my question is would I be able to book this when I get to DLP and use a voucher as part payment.

Thank you in advance.

DisneyRon

You should be able to use your Half-board Plus tickets for the Buffalo Bill show, as it's basically just a dinner item not covered by the meal plan, so the face value of the vouchers should cover part of it.
But I'd make sure to check that when you call Disney to make your reservations before your visit. :)

polar vixen

I might be worth costing up the difference.  Last time we considered doing this, we weren't much better off than we were booking with Disney, getting 10% for doing that, and tehn saving the voucher for a meal on departure day.

pinkjoolz68

Quote from: polar vixen on August 13, 2014, 03:34:46 PM
I might be worth costing up the difference.  Last time we considered doing this, we weren't much better off than we were booking with Disney, getting 10% for doing that, and tehn saving the voucher for a meal on departure day.

Thanks for that that is good to know