Dreams in October

Started by MinnieMum, July 13, 2014, 10:45:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinnieMum

I am booking our trip this week! SOOOOOOOOO excited! Going to try the Golden Forest Club, it will be our first time in SL.

Has anyone phoned the bookings line about Disney Dreams in October? It says to ring and find out when it is on, I just wondered if anyone had already done so. I want to make sure we are there a day when it is on.

jackieann

I've read on this forum that it should be on for a few years yet. I do hope so as I am going in December and I love dreams would be great to see the christmas version.

MinnieMum

In the brochure it says that the show is daily until the end of September, from 1st October please ring to find out when it is scheduled.

I will give them a ring, I was just being lazy, thought I would see if anyone else knew first!

pialykke

I saw on one of the Disney blogs - can't remember which one now of course - that Dreams! of Christmas WILL be on this year again! So I'm sure they will keep it running through October as well... Will post the link if I find it again...

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

MinnieMum

Thank you. I was wondering if it will drop to just being on weekends. I want to find out before I book so I can make sure we are there for the night it's on. I want to book before the 20th to take advantage of the 15% and free meal plan offer.