Premium Fastpass - a few questions

Started by Mrsya, May 31, 2014, 08:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrsya

Anyone bought these? Am I right in thinking anyone from any hotel can buy them? Can you only get them from DLH and HNY? Are they named or could I purchase one for my little boy and one for me/my husband to share as we have a baby so usually use baby switch? Are they worth the €60 for the rides that a 4 year old can go on (his faves are buzz, btm and Star Wars).

We're going oct half term and am trying to ease the queuing...

Samninetysix

We went last October half term and it was mayhem. We very rarely venture into Dicoveryland and have no idea if there's a fastpass for Star Tours (don't think it does) I know Buzz has and BTM has so would I pay €60 each for the fast fastpass, I doubt it but hey, it's your money.

Nice to hear you didn't get ants at DCR - little bleeders are no doubt waiting till we go back :)

amanda08

We have bought the vip fastpasses a few time from ebay and depending on the lenght of stay and how many people are going to use them, they can be good value for me (compared to buying them in DLP) we have paid 149 pounds for 2 days and for upto 5 people. However we use them on pretty much all of the rides so are worth it for us.

October half term is manic as has been said and we would buy them (and have done so 3 times in the past)

Star wars does have a fp :)