Rainforest Cafe on vouchers?

Started by Livvipivvi, May 05, 2014, 03:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livvipivvi

Hi all,

I'm still trying to decide where to have our evening meals each night of our visit.  Thanks to your help I'm slowly eliminating possibilities lol.

One of the places we are interested in is the Rainforest Cafe, but on looking at the list of restaurants in the meal plan section of the brochure, it's not there?

Can you use vouchers in the Rainforest Cafe please? If you can, what level is it? We are HB Plus.

TIA :)

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

never2old

I don't think you can use the vouchers there, it's not a restaurant operated by Disney. The same goes for King Ludwig's, for instance.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!

disnick.322

Like never2old said they are not operated by Disney, however if you eat at King Ludwig's, last time i went they gave a voucher for Rainforest Cafe and vice versa, so you could always have a small snack at King Ludwig's to get the voucher and then use it at the Rainforest Cafe,

Livvipivvi

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!