cheynne and plaza gardens

Started by jackieann, February 26, 2014, 11:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackieann

Hi.

Does anyone have the current prices for the cheynne hotel and plaza gardens dinner buffets please.. Trying to work out if it's actually cheaper to do half board or not. As based on prices I have at the moment its cheaper to pay when your there.

Thanks

captain rocket

According to the DLRPMagic website the prices are.
Cheyenne Adult Buffet without drink 22.99 euros
               Adult buffet with drink 25.99
               Kids Buffet with drink 11.50
Plaza gardens. Adult Buffet without drink 22.99
                      Adult Buffet with unlimited drinks 26.99 (great on a hot day!)
                      Kids Buffet with one drink 12.99

You will find a lot more information about restaurants, menus and prices on the dlrpmagic website which may help you.

jackieann

Hi

Thanks for replying.

I have looked at those prices and based on them its actually about 80 pounds cheaper to just pay while you're there.  Just wanted to check to see if I've missed something.

Thanks

captain rocket

I have never bought the meals package on any of my visits (30 plus) as I never know if I will feel like a main meal like a buffet or a counter service meal. Now that Earl of Sandwich has brought a quality good value alternative to the other restaurants in Disney Village, I often have a meal there on my way back out of the parks. Enjoy your visit.

haribosmum

we went half board plus this year and last but have said won't bother next time.   we were eating at lunch times (mostly counter service meals like the pizza/pasta) and they were pretty filling for us and then found didn't eat our money's worth in the buffet at the evening, but with a 6yr old and me being 7mths pregnant I couldn't wait till evening to eat properly.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

robertm

Think these prices may be out of date. A work colleague just returned and paid €30.99 for buffet (no drink) in Cheyenne. He also went to New York and Newport Bay. Same price.

Samninetysix

We went last month and the price for Plaza Gardens is pretty much correct, it may be a euro more - can't really remember but in the grand scheme of things at DLRP it's fairly good value.