Disney express price

Started by DisneyQueen, March 02, 2014, 08:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyQueen

Hello,
Could anyone confirm the price of the Disney express service please? I vaguely remember reading it was around €11 per room and I've been charged £30....? I go in a month if that's of any help x

sarahmumof4

I paid for to last year and it was £16 per adult so for me and my eldest ( as he was classed as an adult )  I paid £32 .
It's £16 per adult in a room and I didn't pay for my other 3 but all our cases were taken to the hotel
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

michie0106

It's only 11 euros per room if you book it at the hotel after you have arrived, which we did on our last trip, so it would be for the return journey only, .  I have paid £16 previously when I pre-booked as you have.   

ozzyowl1

Quote from: michie1974 on March 03, 2014, 03:22:56 AM
It's only 11 euros per room if you book it at the hotel after you have arrived, which we did on our last trip, so it would be for the return journey only, .  I have paid £16 previously when I pre-booked as you have.
We were there last week and used it coming home, it was 11€ per room and was a godsend! Worth every penny!!

haribosmum

only 11 euros for the return, plus all we had to do was phone the luggage room and they came up and got it from us so didn't even take it downstairs.
I still prefer taking my luggage over to the hotel on arrival, mostly so I get a choice of breakfast times as find by the end of the day checking in they are often gone.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20