Recommendations please!

Started by Shazhoy, February 25, 2014, 03:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shazhoy

Hi, my oldest son and I will be going to DLPR in April. We've been before - this is my 3rd trip - but always stayed for a few days at the resort when boys were v young and tried to do it on a budget. This time we're only going for one day  :(  (we're staying in Paris) But this time we don't have so much of a budget problem :D . As time is so limited and DS is a lot older than he was the last time we were there (it's been years) I was after recommendations for making the most of our time there. I think I'm going to make dinner reservations at Inventions and would like to see the Dreams show but other than that have no plans as such. Any ideas?

Thanks  :-*

seraphelle

I would just say go to City Hall first and get a schedule so you know when the parades are and try and see those, maybe pick one thing per 'Land' you really want to do and do that first then if you have time left over you can head back around and do other stuff. Try and book for Inventions for after Dreams so you get the full day in the park finished off with a nice meal, then go across to the Fantasia bar for a nightcap before you head back into Paris  ;D   I say all this but we 'planned' what we were going to do each day and my kids totally killed the plans by wanting to go on Big Thunder Mountain and Phantom Manor about ten millions times.... ;D
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

Shazhoy

Ooh, I hadn't thought about Fantasia bar! Good thinking about arranging around Parades. Like you, I think my lovely boy will have his own ideas about our schedule  ;) .

Thankyou!