Princess Pavillion

Started by haribosmum, May 09, 2012, 03:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: sabje85 on March 22, 2014, 06:01:36 PM
I have a question..... within a couple  week i am going to dlrp with my boyfriend and we want to go to the princess pavillion.... is IT only for childeren or also  for adults???

Princess Pavillion, just like everything else at Disneyland Paris, is not just for children.
It's for everyone. "Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." ;)
Last weekend it was me, my mum and our friend (I'm 25, my mum is 48 and our friend is 30).
There was absolutely nobody who looked at us weirdly for being three grown up women without children.
We were even in the luck to have met Rapunzel this time! Usually I always see Mulan or Aurora.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Princessjo

Having a little boy we have never had to endure the queuing system but we have eaten at the princess lunch several times as the food is ace and I have a 23year old brother who always has his pic with Snow White lol!
Give a little whistle

sabje85

Thank you already for the advice...i hope to see Belle or ariel

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: sabje85 on March 22, 2014, 08:49:43 PM
Thank you already for the advice...i hope to see Belle or ariel

Belle is a possibility but Ariel is hardly ever there.
You can find Ariel every day between 11:00 and 12:30 at the Walt Disney Studios Park though!
She's there together with the rest of the Stars 'n Cars characters to do their meet 'n greet set.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Aurora1

We saw Ariel a lot in the Pavillon, or saw her walking there!
Never saw Mulan or Rapunzel in it, though! I would love to! Especially Rapunnzel. Mulan was always at the Studios whwn we were there.

Rapunzel1

We saw Jasmine, mulan and Ariel at the studio's today. So my daughter saw three princesses without waiting very long. She was so happy with the pictures and authographs.