Priority for Disney Hotel Guests

Started by Riebi, November 19, 2007, 11:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

The Disney Hotel Guests should be faster in the parks.
http://www.dlp.info wrote:

QuoteGuests arriving during the early morning hours to make most of their day at the Disneyland Park frequently end up at long lines stretching from the gates of Fantasia Gardens along the train station. The reason: security checks during which all bags need to be opened.
These lines tend to be especially annoying for guests staying at the 7 official Disney Hotels of the Disneyland Resort Paris, when they want to enjoy their Extra Magic Hours (during which selected areas and attractions of the Disneyland Park open exclusively for them before the official park opening). As regular guests will be turned away at this time, the Disney Hotel guests nevertheless need to push past the lines of regular guests to get to the gates.
Now the resort has come up with a solution for this: the second set of gates leading into the Fantasia Gardens, located to the right of the main gates, closer to the RER-station are now regularly opened for Disney Hotel guests. In the past these days were opened during busy seasons for cast members only or (rarely) for all guests. Now they are open during the busy morning hours for all Disney Hotel guests, who are directed to the gates by new signs added to the light posts leading up to the main gates. Certainly security checks are also conducted at these gates, but lines are shorter due to the limited amount of guests allowed to guse these gates. To assure that Disney Hotel guests can easily bypass the lines at the regular security checks and enjoy the magic even sooner, they need to identify themeselves with their EasyPass - the Disney Hotel guests ID card

http://www.dlp.info/Guide/News-And-Rumo ... nr=523#523
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Soap

As it should have been....! :D
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Kristof

As it was for half a year already.  :roll:

Patrick

Even the past half year they let anyone use those gates, I have been through without having to show a valid hotel id :roll: .

Riebi

which gate do they mean? I don´t remember a special entrance for hotel guests or something else :?:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

cinders

ooo thanx for that info i will be on my look out as i plan to be there at the parks for 8 in the morning :D

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

tubbsy

They were checking Hotel i.d's in October. It made life a lot easier. I.d out,  open bag, through security and away you go! :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Epcot_Boy

:hello:

Absolutely about time =D>

I have always thought that considering the cost of staying on site Disney Hotel guests don't get anough priviledges, this will add to the benefits of staying on site. :stitch_bounce:

Epcot_Boy :peter:

David

Flounder

Well - I also experienced that already some months ago - but did not see any special advantage  :roll: OK, I was there pretty early in the morning - I guess it only makes sense for hotel guests arriving around 9am or later ...

tubbsy

It made sense for us as it was school holidays. M'be thats when you'd notice it more.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Anthony

This news dated: 1st April 2007.

Quote from: "Riebi"which gate do they mean? I don´t remember a special entrance for hotel guests or something else :?:
It's the smaller gate nearest the RER station entrance.

experiment627

Uhm... Of course they're checking Hotel IDs at the right gate - but just in the early morning. They've been doing so for months. Ever since they introduced the EMHs...  :roll:

Mini-Mse

Great to hear that, though next time Im staying at DLH so it wont make a husge dofference to me at all!!