DLRP Press release: A Fairytale Christmas in Disneyland Park

Started by Kristof, September 28, 2004, 10:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

A Fairytale Christmas in Disneyland Park
A host of new entertainment awaits our guests in the fairytale Christmas décor of Disneyland Park this season.

For the first time, the traditional Christmas tree, previously located on Town Square, will take pride of place next to Sleeping Beauty Castle.  Central Plaza will be the stage for a spectacular tribute to everyone's favourite Disney Princesses, while Sleeping Beauty Castle and its surroundings will be covered in snow for the very first time.

Snowflakes will gently fall on Main Street, U.S.A. throughout the day, fulfilling the dreams of everyone wishing for a white Christmas this year.

The all-new Christmas Parade will be unveiled every day by Mickey Mouse and friends when they open celebrations with a giant musical box!  A host of famous Disney couples in sparkling seasonal costumes and characters will follow behind, spreading Christmas joy to all.

Family favourites such as Mickey's Winter Wonderland at Chaparral Theater, Le Nöel de Mickey at Fantasy Festival Stage and Belle's Christmas Village in Fantasyland return to Disneyland Park this season, with winter evenings lit up by the spectacular night-time parade that sees Disney Characters, tales and legends bought to life in an extraordinary combination of state-of –the-art visual and sound effects: Disney's Fantillusion.

Christmas nights in Disneyland Park come to a magical end this year with the all-new Enchanted Fairytale Ceremony.  At the foot of Sleeping Beauty Castle on Main Street, U.S.A., Aurora,
Snow White, Belle and Cinderella, each accompanied by their handsome Prince, will carry guests into a fabulous fable that combines music, dance, light and fantasy.  The finishing touch that crowns the ceremony will be given by Tinker Bell.  With a wave of her magic wand, a burst of pixie dust will bring Sleeping Beauty Castle to colourful life in a spectacular array of twinkling lights.

Anthony

It sounds so great! I can't wait!  :D

The Enchanted Fairyland Ceremony sounds most interesting out of all the seasonal elements though...

experiment627

I still miss the original Tree Lighting Ceremony...

("It's a jolly, jolly, jolly holidaaay!") ...

Kristof

I'm glad to see a change!  :D