princess ages

Started by suzie, March 29, 2007, 04:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suzie

I was wondering, does anyone know what the average age is of casmembers who play princesses? Don't they sometimes seem kinda old, or at leat too old to look like a young princess?

btw, I don't mean to say anything bad about the castmembers, cuz they're great
"Cause I found some kind of fairy...tale"

needmagic

Greetings from in-side the magic...

the min age to work and play at disneyland resort paris as a cast member is 18yrs...
Living The Dream Making The Magic

Masamune

Quote from: "needmagic"Greetings from in-side the magic...

the min age to work and play at disneyland resort paris as a cast member is 18yrs...
:o What's the max age to play a face character such as a Princess? Or don't they have one?

:P I've always been curious about how old the girls are that they get to play Alice.

Poppy The Monkey

There is no real Maximum age.

Though you do need to pass the audition, which may be a problem for more mature artists.

Also Face Characters are selected on strict guidelines, so if they don't resemble the animation - they won't be offered face character work.

I'd say if you were to average it all out, the average age would be about 22 - 24 for princesses.

DisneyBud

Girls for Alice (and Wendy) are around 5foot I think?

Samninetysix

Don't you also need to be reasonably pretty to play as a princess? - Cant have some old swamp donkey playing the part of a beautiful princess....

DisneyBud

^^I dunno, some of them...(jokes)

shell_ely

i always think the princess look lovley  :minnie:

Samninetysix

Quote from: "shell_ely"i always think the princess look lovley  :minnie:

Thats what I was thinking, they're normally either quite pretty or very pretty, no offence but u wouldn't want the kids being scared :D

disneyfanatic

Does anyone know if there is a cutoff age for Charaters? Would DLP and WDW follow the same guidelines? We may live in FL again someday...

Nicholas-c

no max age im sure
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone