Forgive Me For This Random Question..

Started by HayHay, June 05, 2012, 07:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HayHay

I've always wondered ..

Why do people follow the end float in the parades after its finished?

Its something I've never understood lol

captain rocket

The only time I ever did it was because I wanted to get out of the park and this was the least cluttered way of doing it!

Elaine

i would also assume thats why people do it - to get out of the park/on their way to their next attraction of choice.

Martin B

Great question! Haven't really thought about it before but yes it is slightly strange..
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

AlexB

noooo!  We did it and it was lovely.  Just to keep that little thrill going for as long as possible.  It was lovely.

Vegitabeta

I just thought it was to get to where they are going faster!

beenmoff1

Because then you can wave at Tinkerbell....
...who is awesome...

...is it still Tinkerbell on the back?!

_Natalie_x

nope! if i remember correctly its now donald duck.. or goofy.. one of the playhouse disney lot seen as the last float is Mickey.
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

DisneyG83

Quote from: "beenmoff1"Because then you can wave at Tinkerbell....
...who is awesome...

...is it still Tinkerbell on the back?!

I returned from Paris yesterday and the two times I saw the parade, it was Tink because she stook her tongue out at someone who was filming near us! :)
Hey There! Hi There! Ho There! It\'s A Disney Kind Of Day!
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

Feb. 2003 July 2012 June 2013

_Natalie_x

Weird, ive never seen her! maybe she has on and off days :p or maybe i was looking somewhere else.. :p Did you have a nice holiday?
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

MouseMagic

I personally have only done it a few times. I think most people do it just to keep the thrill going for as long as possible. Also once the parade has gone past you you can usually still hear the music, so you might aswell follow the parade.  :)
Previous DLP Trips
Hotel Santa Fe - 2002
Hotel Cheyenne - 2004
Sequoia Lodge - 2006
Newport bay - 2011

Sequoia Lodge - June 2013  
Checkout my Disneyland Paris blog! - //https://DLPMainStreet.blogspot.com