Article: POTC is the best ride

Started by Kristof, August 23, 2006, 02:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Tinkerbell

Well l'm scared to death of rollercoasters that have a loop in them so l'm kind of limited...l once nearly tried indiana jones but l backed out right before actually going in...

Anthony

Quote from: "Miss Tinkerbell"Well l'm scared to death of rollercoasters that have a loop in them so l'm kind of limited...l once nearly tried indiana jones but l backed out right before actually going in...
Let me guess - you made it to the steps up to the temple, saw a train shoot through the loop and thought "oh my god!!"  I think everyone has that first time. :wink:

You aren't missing much with Indy though, to be honest...

Miss Tinkerbell

l couldn't get away fast enough and you're right that was about it  :D

Samninetysix

My 9yr old daughter has been waiting to get onto Indy for the last 2 years, this year the minimum hight stick landed on her forehead so she could get on :D - She screamed all the way round but laughed also, when we got off her hair was all over the place and the only word she uttered was "S**T!!" in a glazed kinda expression, I know I should have told her off for swearing but somehow it didn't seem right :P

RnRCj

I used to be scared of looping coasters, but I went on Indiana Jones not realising that it had a loop. If I knew it had a loop I would never have gone on it.

When I got off, I realised that loops weren't bad at all, and as a result I rode Rock n Roller Coaster!

I would go on any coaster in the world now  :P

Bambi

I have been on every ride in the park at least 8-9 times EXCEPT for Dumbo-that I've only ridden twice.  I just always seems to have a huge queue, and even my 8 year old daughter finds it boring!  All the other rides I simply adore, though my favourites are
Phantom manor
Pirates
Rock & Roller coaster
Star Tours
And my daughter pretty much agrees with me!  :lol: