Photos Magiques news report 7-9 August 2009

Started by Kristof, August 10, 2009, 01:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

I like that DLRP have introduced recyling.  

Another great report Kristof  :)
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Javey74

Another great update Kristof, as ever..  :mrgreen:

Like the idea of the recycling bottle bins mind..  :wink:

Also, have you any idea of the pricing of the TOT merchandise you pictured..  :?:

DLP-Photos.com

Thanks for the report!

Great things:

Main Street really seems to be up and running - lovely with the band and all the cars - it brings such a nice atmosphere and it almost make you forget about the MMP posters I will guess.

Your discovery of the missing Halloween sticker - I guess there's no need for them to pull it down now :P

The Pirates of the Caribbean room of Blockboster Café really seems to be kicking the High School Musical room in the ***. I really hope this is real props - that would just make the room even better.

Recycling - a great thing to have in the park, a great signal to send and a great development following the eco friendly Starbucks in Village. It is just many years too late, but better late than never as luke85 said.

Hmmm things:
La Rocher Qui Bascule - sad to see unique thing be concreted, but I guess it was to dangerous for some people :(

Really BAD things:
Walt being covered by Princesses! That is a shame - I would have accepted it if were in Disneyland Park, but the pictures of Walt fitted the studios so much than this Disney Storish Princess poster.

All in all it is still moving in a right direction in every update you give us - it is great to be updated, thanks  :D/
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

bigrossco

i agree so nice to see DLP introducing recycling maybe this is a sign of things to come?

They could do with rolling this out to the main park and hotels and show their 'green' side

I know some airlines have already started trial's of recycling in-flight where airports have the facilities for this
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for another great update Kristof :)

Pretty good news all round, and that new TOT jumper would go great with my TOT shirt (the one to the left of it :wink: ). The only really bad thing of course is the picture of Walt being covered up. Not good Disney, not good at all [-(

Thanks again Kristof, I hope you had a great trip :)

treble

i'd like to say a big thank you not just for the news up dates but for all your photos.
it's going to be a while before we can go again but your photos make us feel like we are right there.  =D>   :D/
and a big well done to disney for the bins  :D/
just like alice you\'re in wonderland