Beauty and the Beast at Disneyland Paris?

Started by BroadwayBelle, May 20, 2009, 02:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BroadwayBelle

My all-time favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast and being that it takes place in France, I was wondering if there was anything special at Disneyland Paris from the film.
One of the only spots where Belle is guaranteed to do meet-and-greets at the Walt Disney World Resort is at Epcot in the France Pavilion - is there anything similar in either of the parks at Disneyland Paris?  A themed spot where any of the Beauty and the Beast characters conduct meet and greets, or perhaps a character meal which features any of the characters?  It is also pretty rare to find Beauty and the Beast merchandise in the U.S. - anything special in Paris?

Kristof

Sadly, no.  There's a Princess meet 'n' greet area on the Royal Castle Stage, but they switch princesses throughout the day, so it's not always a guarantee you'll meet Belle.  

There's also the Auberge de Cendrillon, a sit down restaurant with Princesses meet 'n' greets where Belle and sometimes Beast Prince will come by.

And then there's Gaston, who is part of Disney Stars 'n' Cars at Walt Disney Studios Park.  

Don't count on special Beauty and the Beast merchandise.

Oh, and don't forget the Beast Castle is the centerpiece of Story Book Land at the back of Fantasyland.  :)

smurfy74

Dont forget at Christmas there is Belles Christmas Village in Fantasyland, I love the roast chestnuts you get there and you can get to see belle everyday

davewasbaloo

If you are a big B&tB fan, best to come at christmastime where we have the Belle village (as said) and often a little show with the Villagers, then the Belle, Beast (Bette in French) and Gaston meet and greets.

Gaston is often in the Halloween celebrations too.
since 2001 (many before that)

smurfy74

ive just seen you are over for Halloween so you will miss Belles village, you will still be able to see her everyday in the Once upon A Dream parade with the Beast.

Timbo

It is a shame we didn't get the B and the B attraction as intended for the park opening,it is such a popular film I am sure it would have been popular !!

MinnieMouse

In the early years there was a Beauty and the Beast Show in Discoveryland/Videopolis. It was a great show, I loved it!

RockNRoller

Dont forget the B&B photo point by ALice's Labyrinth, or is that only there at Christmas with Belles village?
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

ClémentLoveBelle

QuoteDont forget the B&B photo point by ALice's Labyrinth, or is that only there at Christmas with Belles village?

It's only for Christmas

Clarebelle

Quote from: "ClémentLoveBelle"
QuoteDont forget the B&B photo point by ALice's Labyrinth, or is that only there at Christmas with Belles village?

It's only for Christmas

ahhhh is that where that is? we have never seen it :( 3rd time lucky! fingers crossed![/color]
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

zanderstarz

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"and often a little show with the Villagers, then the Belle, Beast (Bette in French) and Gaston meet and greets.

That ended years ago, sadly  :(
~ just like we dreamed it ~