Disney's Halloween Soiree 2008

Started by Kristof, October 28, 2008, 02:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Disney's Halloween Soiree
31 October 2008

This year's Halloween Soiree programme:

Attractions
Most attractions in all lands will be open all evening long.

Disney Characters
- Mickey Mouse (Town Square Boarding House): 8.30pm-11.30 m
- Donald Duck (Casey's Corner): 8.30pm-11.30pm
- Disney Villains (Castle Courtyard): 8pm-11pm
- Captain Hook & Smee (Peter Pan's Flight): 8pm-8.30pm / 9pm-9.30pm / 10pm-10.30pm
- Peter Pan & Wendy (Peter Pan's Flight): 8.30pm-9pm / 9.30pm-10pm / 10.30pm-11pm
- Jack Skellington & Sally (Boot Hill): 8.30pm-9pm / 9.30pm-10pm / 10.30pm-11pm
- Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean): 8.30pm-9pm / 9.30pm-10pm / 10.30pm-11pm / 11.30pm-midnight

Shows, Spectacles, Music
- The Disney Villains' Halloween Showtime: 9pm / 10pm / 11pm
- Goofy and the Magic Pot: 8pm / 9pm / 10pm / 11pm
- Cruella's Crazy Crooning: 9.30pm / 10.30pm / 11.30pm
- DJ party: 9.30pm-10pm / 10.30pm-11pm / 11.30pm - midnight / 00.30am-1am/

Streetmosphere
Guest performers: ATS Evenement, A-Bloc Evenement, Close Act, Compagnie Remue Ménage, 6ième Dimension, Demon Asmodée, Gueules de Loups, Cie Thal Harn, L'Escadrille, La compagnie K. Oyoun Musik, Liza Michael, Zoolians, 501ième Garnison, La Salamandre, Poum Tchac.

Parade
- Disney's Fantillusion: 10.30pm

Fireworks
- Mickey Presents: The Magic of Halloween in the Sky: midnight

Free face painting of children (3-11 years old) at Woody's Roundup Village. (8pm-midnight)

Guests dressing up as Disney characters may not pose for photographs or sign autographs.

Tickets for the Soiree are completely sold out!

Nicholas-c

too much stuff too little time!

i laughed at the "Guests dressing up as Disney characters may not pose for photographs or sign autographs." :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

GrandiJoos

Quote from: "Kristof"Tickets for the Soiree are completely sold out!
I'm soooo glad we booked the tickets with the hotel reservation!!!

I just hope it will not be too crowded... But I guess its mostly a lot of (scary) fun :D :D Riding BTM in the dark is great!!!  :D/

There are a lot of guest performers so that will be nice to see. I'm also curious about the music the DJ plays and how the fireworks will look. I can't wait!!!

GrandiJoos :cool:

ClémentLoveBelle

Some great Disney Villains will take part of the Party! In Castle Courtyard, you'll have the chance to meet, Hades , the Old Hag ( and maybe Evil Queen ) and ... Drizella,Anastasia and Lady Tremaine!So be sure not to miss them!

Kristof

Just uploaded a video of the "Mickey Presents : The Magic of Halloween in Sky" fireworks display to DLRPvideos.com:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/videos/fi ... he_sky.php

Video of the Cruella Crazy Crooning show will follow shortly.

Enjoy  :mrgreen:

Malin

Thanks for posting the video Kristof, interesting idea to use live characters and performers during the show.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Kristof"Just uploaded a video of the "Mickey Presents : The Magic of Halloween in Sky" fireworks display to DLRPvideos.com:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/videos/fi ... he_sky.php

Video of the Cruella Crazy Crooning show will follow shortly.

Enjoy  :mrgreen:

That was fantastic. I really love the result of combining the performers, music, light effects, and fireworks together, it worked really well. And Sorcerer Mickey with the sparks!!! :mrgreen:

Congratulations on a very successful firework show DLRP, it looks amazing. The only problem with it is that it was only on for one night! :wink:

Patrick

Those fireworks were well, pittyful :lol: , however Jack saved the day, as he has done a lot lately for Halloween with his crazy dancing and the amazing glow in the dark halloween dancers.  Wonder if some fireworks did not go off, or if Mickey was meant to point for half the show :wink: .  Overall the show was a great way to end Halloween night, that and Cruella's Crazy Crooning were the greatest parts of the night, oh yes, along with the lighting everywhere, which was just astounding and Jack again being amazing at Boot Hill :D .

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "Patrick"And Jack again being amazing at Boot Hill :D .

:wink:

Malin

Quote from: "Patrick"Wonder if some fireworks did not go off, or if Mickey was meant to point for half the show :wink:  

Its probarely why all the performers rushed to the stage, hoping to provide a distraction to the lack of fireworks.

AmericanMouse

Just another case of Disney recycling everything as that was the same music from a year ago, taken from "HalloWishes" at WDW.

Kristof

Quote from: "AmericanMouse"Just another case of Disney recycling everything as that was the same music from a year ago, taken from "HalloWishes" at WDW.

None the less it was a great closure of the evening.   :D

cap'njack

That all sounds and looks brilliant.

I know you said that it was sold out Kristof but do you know how many tickets were available for the event?

Poppy The Monkey

30,000 I believe.

The published estimated guest number for the evening was 29.000 though.