Photos Magiques' photo update 7-8 February

Started by Kristof, February 11, 2008, 06:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Hey everyone,

Here's my second Disneyland Resort Paris photo updated.  I visited DLRP on 7-8 February.  

So let's start!

Last visit I noticed a survey CM questioning guests at the exit of La Cabane, this time, they were present at the exit of "it's a small world" (which has re-opened after its rehab).

Peter Pan's Flight building is still in rehab, but the attraction remains open.

These weird curtains have been added at the Buzz Lightyear animatronic in Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast.  I guess they can close these when the animatronic brakes.  Shame it's quite eye catching and kinda ruins the scene.

Moving over to Walt Disney Studios where we watched a few "Shooting Live" (the former Cinéfolies) on Production Courtyard Stage.  Don't those sailors look kinda cute in those outfits?

The old information board, the one that popped up at Discoveryland 2 weeks ago, has returned to the studios and is now located across Tower of Terror.

The merchandise kiosk near Animagique received additional stars.

As expected, Wall-E makes an appearance on Disney Studio 1!  

The queue line in front of Armageddon - Les Effets Speciaux has completely been removed.

Both Café des Cascadeurs signs have been taken down.

And also a look at Stitch Live!  A tree has been removed in front of the building, so it's more clear from a distance.  We also snapped the sign at night on photo.

Moving to Disney Village now, where improvements are still going on.  The concrete borders in front of the freshly added planters are nearly finished.  They will provide an additional seating area.

And finally, trees have been added in front of King Ludwig's Castle and Annette's Diner.

Be sure to stop by at the news report on Photos Magiques for even more photos.

The Butlin Boy

I love the Stitch sign at night :) I was just wondering, do the background stars twinkle when they are on?

Timbo

Looks like there is a lot going on,did see the curtains in Buzz in Dec , thought they looked a bit tacky !
One gripe is that they don't use evergreen trees in DV,they look a bit sparse for 6 months of the year, that is of course unless they put lights on them for winter !

Kristof

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"I love the Stitch sign at night :) I was just wondering, do the background stars twinkle when they are on?

No they don't twinkle.   :)

Riebi

Yes all cool pics! Shame on the curtains! Yes cute sailors! Don´t know what think about the new board location and what it should do there. The tarmac in front of amageddon looks now a bit more cheesy. Wonderful Stitch sign! And wonderful that we have now treeees at DV!  

Thanks for the update Raptor! Have you told them your opinion about It´s a small world too?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

swity

I really don't like the new curtains in Buzz Lightyears Laser Blast. In my opinion they look somehow strange...
But I do like the new Stitch sign especially at night  :D

-breeno-

Great update raptor :D  =D>

I don't really like the curtain in Buzz either but i'm happy to see the info board back in WDS :)
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

madame_leota

the CM with the surveys were asking for email addresses and a few other questions about your stay, hotel and how many times you have visited ect. i got stopted by one last tuesday or wednesday i think. they said i would be sent an email questionaire to fill out when i got home but i havent got one. i had that once before over there too and never got the email.

Kristof

Quote from: "madame_leota"the CM with the surveys were asking for email addresses and a few other questions about your stay, hotel and how many times you have visited ect. i got stopted by one last tuesday or wednesday i think. they said i would be sent an email questionaire to fill out when i got home but i havent got one. i had that once before over there too and never got the email.

Was this at iasw?  The CM there was asking specific questions about the attraction.  Other survey cm spread through out the parks indeed ask your e-mail adress for an online survey.

DisneyBud

When I went in December the Buzz curtain was pulled across as he wasn't working. It didn't stop virtually everyone from taking a sneak peek behind it to see him bendind over at the waist with wires coming out of him.

Japper

Great that there is so much going on right now! I like those little updates!

It's also good that now after the studios they are working on the village.

toonarmylass

i was stopped for one of those serveys 2 years ago and when i got home the questionairre was already in my inbox. just asked questions about your stay and all the usual stuff. :lol:

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"Was this at iasw?  The CM there was asking specific questions about the attraction.
Interesting...  IASW seems a likely candidate for a few minor changes these days, either that rumour about adding those extra east European countries (nice!) or maybe following HKDL and adding some Disney characters? (possibly bad)  How is it looking after the refurb anyway?

The new posters on the WDS info board are surprisingly good. Have DLRP got a new graphic design team lately? We've not seen anything like that naff LOTLK sign for ages now.

Whats going on at Café des Cascadeurs? Just a fix-up of the sign or something more?  The Stitch Live sign looks great. Fits the building, the kinda old-fashioned colours are nice. They've done well to make sure it doesn't look (too much) like a random piece of Toon Studio in Hollywood.

The planters in DV are truly amazing (on a DV level) and worth waiting almost five years for.