Peak? Off Peak?

Started by RnRCj, November 25, 2007, 12:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnRCj

Is there a list anywhere of DLRP's peak and off-peak days?

I've been searching and can't find anything about it :? I'd like to know because whenever we go to DLRP next time we want to go in an off-peak season :lol:

Nicholas-c

off peak is basically week days when there isn't a school holiday or something i think
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Epcot_Boy

:hello:

Certainly avoid if you can weekends, as the French themselves like to visit weekends and this can increase attendence by 40/50%.
A good off peak time is generally from January to Easter when you tend to get all the special offers, 2 for 3 etc :D
Also avoid the French School holidays___ A week at the end of October, 2 weeks at chrissy,2 weeks in february, 2 weeks in spring and believe it or not the whole of July and August.

Epcot_Boy :peter:

David

Alpop

I got hold of an official brouchure. In the back of it it showed when the special offers were, which also suggests the off peak times.

CJNorth

Hi

As has been said avoid the weekends but keep in mind when booking a Disney weekend is for arrivals on Friday & Saturday a Sunday arrival will attract a weekday price for your booking.

We often arrrive on a Sunday partly to keep the cost down but also to get the buzz of the Park when busy, then enjoy the rest of our stay when the park is less busy on weekdays.

However the best place to look is in the official printed brochure.
Carl

RnRCj

Thanks for the replies everybody :wink: I never thought of looking in the brochure :oops: