New Years Party

Started by Mr B Lightyear, May 02, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B Lightyear

Hi my children saw last years New Years procession on Youtube and said they d love to have been there.
We are thinking about it for this year, normally we go compass club at NBH, as there are 5 of us, but it is expensive to go too often. Thinking this year of getting annual passes and going offsite. No point in my mind biyomng now as we won t be going until December 9 as have just come back)
It looks like tickets for New year are 39 euros , does anyone know if you can buy them without being in a Disney hotel or an annual pass holder. As wary I don t want to miss out as they sold out last year and the only way to attend was paying extortionate money for dinner (175 quid an adult I have read) and if I get my annual passes when I get there it ll have sold out

JMB

Hi, we stayed off site last year and were able to get tickets for New Year without any problem.  Have just booked again for this New Year but haven't got New Year Party tickets yet!  Last Year we bought them in October.

JMB

Have just called the booking number to enquire about New Year's Eve Party as there is a message on the Dlp website saying it had sold out.  It seems that the message is left over from last year and the tickets are currently off sale until later in the year.  He wasn't able to tell me when though! However, you are entitled to purchase tickets no matter where you are staying so long as you have park tickets (AP or otherwise).  If anyone has inside info and can shed light in when the tickets may go on sale I would be very grateful.

Mr B Lightyear

Thanks for the response JMB. I called them as well and they said the same to me. Just need to keep an eye out to when they come out.

JMB

@Disneygoff has tweeted that the New Year's Eve tickets will be available from 21st June

[attachment deleted by admin]