DLP 25th Anniversary Ticket Stub

Started by shannnnen, June 29, 2017, 06:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shannnnen

Hey everyone!! So a week ago I visited Disneyland Paris & my friend bought our tickets online- so they don't give you the actual stub when you scan your ticket (like how they do in Disneyland California). I collect my Disney tickets & this year was their 25th Anniversary tickets so I really wanted one for my collection.

I was just wondering if anyone or anyone that they know  had the actual stub & didn't want it? (I know really weird request but I just really want the ticket stub for my collection!)

It would really mean a lot to me! I've been on a hunt for an unwanted stub for the entire week, haha.

princesspiggy

Yeah, I had the same "problem". I went two weeks ago wih my family (it was a family gift for my nephew and niece). We had e-tickets. I hoped to change them for real tickets (so it would be a nice souvenir for the kids). But nope, we had to use the e-tickets the whole day (which wasn't easy for the Fastpasses).

Two years ago I had the same thing, but then they changed the e-tickets for "real" ones. It must have changed.