Annual pass question

Started by amywayne2701, June 13, 2017, 03:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amywayne2701

Hi we are looking to buy Annual passes for myself my husband and our 2 children. I have heard you can buy them from supertri ps.  Is this right? We would be wanting the best ones but how would we go about getting the proper pass. Would we still need to buy tickets at the gate to enter the parks to be able to pick up the passes ?
Thanks for any info.

NCC1701Q

Hello,

yes, you can buy the AP's from supertickets.
What kind of pass you want/need depends on how often and when you want to visit DLP, how much money you have to spend and what kind of perks you need/want.

With the AP's you buy from supertrips you can enter the parks, and then you go to the annual pass office to get "real" ones with your picture on it. So no need to get tickets. The validityperiod of 1 year starts when you get the real ones in the parks and you usually have 6 months time between purchase from supertickets and getting the real ones made.

MagicKiller

We've just bought two Magic Plus passes from Ben at SuperTrips, and they were really helpful. The tickets arrived via email within about 2 days, you print them off and take them with you, then do as NCC1701Q said above. The tickets are completely in French, although I believe this is due to where they purchase the passes from at a discounted corporate rate.

It's out first ever visit on July 7th so we're pretty excited, and the reduced rate made getting passes a no brainer! Did a lot of research into SuperTrips and they're recommended on this forum and on TripAdvisor so took the plunge.