Counter service restaurants

Started by Aristocat88, May 18, 2017, 12:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aristocat88

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if you can ask for customisation at counter service restaurants, i.e. Can you ask for a burger without the cheese. Or does it only come as stated on the menu?  I have a dairy intolerance and sadly everything seems to come with cheese.

polar vixen

Same situation and they've always done it for us in the past.....no cheese....no bun.....They've been fine with it

Aristocat88

fan_tasmic

Most things I've had have been customisable!  They usually have a small piece of paper with a checklist at the cashier and they can tick what you want/don't want before passing it on to the kitchen (No cheese, no tomato, no lettuce ect)

SazrahJay

That's really good as I'm a fussy eater haha

CitrusZing

I would say make sure both the cashier and the cast member assembling your food order knows. I've asked for no sauce on my bratwurst at Chalet de la Marionnette before and the info wasn't passed on.
DLP: 1992 Summer (Cheyenne).
2012: May (Santa Fe).
2013: Nov (Kyriad).
2014: Jan (Cheyenne), & Halloween (Kyriad).
2015: Jan - Birthday Trip (Disneyland Hotel) & Sept (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2016: April (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2017: Jan (Santa Fe - 1 night birthday trip), March (Hotel New York - Empire State Club), June (Cheyenne - 1 night trip) & Sept (Santa Fe).
Upcoming:
Sept 2018 (Newport Bay Club - Compass Club).