Breakfast in the Village before 8:00 AM

Started by Lavi, March 23, 2017, 08:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lavi

I wonder if there is any chance to have breakfast in Disney Village before 8:00 AM? If we prefer not to buy the hotel's breakfast, but eat something before hitting the park at 8:00 AM for EMH?

Do you know if any of Starbucks, MacDonald's or Earl of Sandwich are open? Or maybe other food outlets?

Thank you!

disneymagic006

Yes I've had an Earl of Sandwich breakfast before the parks opened - lovely bacon sandwich.

I imagine McDonald's etc will too. If not they're really missing out and will be even more so with all the breakfast changes.

I have heard really good things about the annettes diner breakfast options but they aren't open at that kind of time. It is possible to do magic hours then circle back there for breakfast though (if you can wait that long!)
1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!

Lavi

Thank you for the answer! I think there is a market oportunity  :P for the food outlets to open before park EMH, as the hotel prices are a little steep.

polar vixen

We were looking at the pics of annettes breakfasts on trip advisor. For 1e euros they looked awesome!

grovesie

I have a feeling that  more and more places in the village will adapt a breakfast menu when the change comes into effect, if not they are potentially missing out on a large amount of extra business, especially when the free half board offer expires.

DisneyEverywhere

During our January trip, we wanted to eat in the Village before we got to the park and knew that Earl of Sandwich have a breakfast menu. It was probably between 8:30 and 9am.

Unfortunately, Earl of Sandwich was not open. Neither was Annette's. The only option was McDonalds that we passed on. We ended up having a croissant at Market House Deli which was fine but we really wanted an Earl of Sandwich brekkie!