security

Started by DaisyDuck, September 13, 2016, 10:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaisyDuck

I havent been in 18 months and i am wonderinģ how much the security has changed in that time.
Are you still allowed to take cans and bottles of juice into the park ?

jacmurphy

Its the same as the last time you went
May 2015 Explorer
Sept 2015 B&B (Old one)
Dec 2015 Davy Crockett
March 2016 Davy Crockett
June 2016 New B&B
Sept 2016 New B&B
Nov 2016 Hotel Cheyenne
Feb 2017 Sequoia Lodge

Nicola

We where last there in January. There was extra security at the station. You can still take in drinks. Everything gets xrayed and they had a better machine for that too. There is additional security you just don't always see it once you're in the park.
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

DaisyDuck

Can you buy wine in auchan and bring back to sequioa for example ?

Zee79

As long as you don't go through the village I think it's fine.

DaisyDuck

Are they checking all cases at the scanner at sequioa lodge or is it random ?

Nicola

As the lodge is self catering wine would be fine. However if you are talking about security generally there are metal detectors and additional security in all hotels now. I have heard of them scanning bags. However wine would be fine, but you wouldn't be able to take it into the park in your picnic or in he village etc.
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

DaisyDuck

Thanks i wouldnt want to take it into the park or anything like that i was thinking more of just havin a glass of wine in the hotel room .

Samninetysix

Re the wine, yes you can

AS far as security is concerned, we were there last week and it's probably heightened if anything we saw 2 seperate instances on 2 different days where young-ish males were being stopped and searched and the area around them being searched (the bushes on the walk from the main car park). On the day they caught the 3 women mentioned in the news, we were held at the long travelators for about 20 minutes before being allowed back to our car, there were army and DLP security everywhere and they seemed to be checking a number of vehicles in the main car park