lucky nugget character tea time treat?

Started by polar vixen, September 01, 2016, 10:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polar vixen

Hi, for anyone who has been recently - have you experience the tea time treat at the lucky nugget?  It's listed on the current programme with three different times during the afternoon, and seems to infer that there'll be characters present.....do you still just use your tea timetreat vouchers for it or is there an additional cost?  and am I right in thinking this is in addition to the puppet show?  Do they run at separate times?  We go next Thursday so please help!  with my boys being the way they are I have to schedule EVERYTHING!  I'd love not to but I've tried it and the resulting meltdowns make the holiday a exercise in patience and sort of ruin the entire thing so I've given up on that and accepted I just have to be super planned, but for that to happen I need to know!

polar vixen

Just giving this a bump as I've used the chat on disneylandparis.co.uk, and rung dinig reservations, and no-one knows anything about it!

dlpowl

I'm pretty sure you can't use your teatime treat vouchers as its not one of the listed venues on the back of the voucher itself.  Unless they've changed it recently but I don't think they have.

polar vixen

ahhh ok thanks for that dlpowl....having said that if woody abd gang ate there it might still be worth paying for?

dlpowl

From what I've heard recently, it's a great atmosphere and the shows are good but I don't think Woody &co are actually there as characters (apart from in puppet form).  I think Woody and Jessie are to be found near the Cowboy Cookout.

flickmcktur

Yep its just puppets no characters. I wish they would bring back cowboy cookout character tea time treat thing that was awesome

Vikkilou

Went last week lively place nice food but disappointed we went around lunch time & saw the same show twice & it wasn't the woody show.   
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17