Newport bay club

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, November 22, 2015, 02:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Hi all, although I've visited all on-site hotels I've only been nbc once many years ago, so I'm aware pool is closed which won't bother me too cold for that as visiting December.

I've heard there is no hotel shop? Can anyone confirm?

Also were considering eating at the hotel on our arrival night has anyone are there lately? What were your experiences/views? Was there a good selection for kids?

Any other info on this hotel appreciated! This one as cheaper than the sequoia that's why we booked. As I say haven't been to this one since I was 18 and now 28! I know they've been refurbishing so I look forward to see the changes.

polar vixen

there's no pool in December?! we booked this one voids of tge pill and sequois is closed oh no! we're booked to stay there for the first time to.  I'll be interesting in any replies you get

Karen101

As far as I a aware the indoor pool is open, it's the out door pool which is closed in winter ..

I am unsure if the pools are still closed for renovations though

polar vixen

I was I  such a paNic I called and checked.  indoor pool it's shut on tge fourth but open the rest of the month.  phew!

littlebitofpixiedust

Sorry to cause any panic the lady on phone told us it would be closed? Strange that now it's going to be open but good for those like yourselves 😊

stifle

There is a little shop, down the corridor to your right as you face reception if memory serves.

Mileto

These are the closures of the pool:

- 23.11 - 04.12.2015
- 30.05 - 03.06.2016
- 09.01 - 20.01.2017

There is a shop in the hotel, but it's NOT working in the moment because of renovation. They are restructuring some areas - shop, bar etc.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: stifle on November 23, 2015, 08:37:58 AM
There is a little shop, down the corridor to your right as you face reception if memory serves.

Handy to know thank you! 😊

solo_beckett

The shop is closed at present

littlebitofpixiedust